General Manager Sam Beltz is a experienced in providing a range of workplace health, rehabilitation, injury management and injury prevention services. Sam has over 16 years’ experience in private practice and workplace physiotherapy and provides services a range of industries including corporate, manual labour, emergency services, local council, food production, manufacturing, marine farming, maintenance/trade, administration, aged care, disability services, transport and logistics, building and construction, call centres and insurance.
Aside from Sam’s vast clinical knowledge of physical injuries, Sam’s strengths include being able to quickly develop rapport with key parties and developing strategies that best fit a claim in order to achieve a successful outcome. Sam has a track record of successfully achieving return to work outcomes for complex claims.
Sam’s provision of services includes:
- Injury management
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s)
- Pre-employment health and functional assessments
- Job analysis
- Manual handling training/manual handling assessments
- Ergonomic/workstation assessments
- Workplace assessments
- Job modification
Sam’s relevant training and qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (La Trobe University)
- Injury Management Coordinator and Return to Work Coordinator course (GetYesSolutions)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation – Course and Initial (WorkHab International)
- Collect pathology specimens other than blood (Australian Workplace Drug Testing Services)
Sam represented Australia in the Beijing (2008) and London (2012) Olympics Games and is a World Champion (2011) in the sport of rowing. Sam is also a board member of the Tasmanian Olympic Council. Sam is a member of the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
TOTAL WORKFIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
199 CAMPBELL STREET, NORTH HOBART, TASMANIA 7000
P: 0457 584 032
F: (03) 6244 9399
ABN: 26 166 120 789
Copyright © 2022