Director/HR Consultant/Business Manager
Director Emma Beltz is experienced in HR senior management and has worked for a range of SME’s and larger size businesses, with extensive experience in senior HR roles and team management across a wide range of industries including retail, farming, food production, travel, corporate, maritime, manufacturing, administration, maintenance/trade and construction. Emma’s most recent role prior to Director at TWS was as Senior Manager HR at Tassal Group Limited where she managed the HR team and oversaw HR for the company (900+ employees), working closely with the WHS team. Emma was also an Executive Board Member of Seafood Training Tasmania from 2011-2014.
Emma oversees the rehabilitation process for all claims, including from initial referral through to closure and manages the day-to-day operations of the business and is the initial contact point for panel clients.
Emma’s previous workplaces and roles include:
- Tassal Group Limited as Senior Manager HR
- Seafood Training Tasmania as an Executive Board Member;
- P&O Maritime Services as Senior Personnel Officer;
- Moore Personnel as Recruitment Administrator.
Emma’s relevant training and qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management, Business Management and Marketing) (University of Tasmania)
- Bachelor of Teaching (University of Tasmania/Deakin University)
- Diploma of Management (Response Consulting)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Facilitator Certification Program (CCP Asia Pacific Testing for Alcohol and Drugs of Abuse in the Workplace (Australian Workplace Drug Testing Services)
- Critical Response Training – ‘Responding effectively to serious incidents and fatalities in the workplace’ (Newport and Wildman)